This is really yummy. It’s a real cheat recipe. I got it from a series of cookbooks called ‘Best Food Fast’.
1 packet of fresh ravioli
1 packet of ready-prepared meatballs
1 large jar of pasta sauce
1 onion, chopped
1 packet (ball) of mozzarella sliced
50g of parmesan cheese
2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Brown the meatballs on all sides in the olive oil and place in an ovenproof dish. Fry off the onions and add to dish also.
- Boil the ravioli according for about 4 minutes, slightly less than the standard cooking time.
- Once the ravioli is cooked, drain and arrange over the meatballs and onion.
- Pour the pasta sauce over the meatballs, onions and pasta.
- Arrange the sliced mozzarella over the top and sprinkle over with parmesan.
- Cook in a preheated oven for 40 minutes.
Voila you are done! This is a lovely, really wholesome food.