I saw this recipe in the Woolworths Fresh store magazine. I think it’s really tasty and simple to put together but before you start the chicken needs to be marinated for 30 minutes. It’s worth doing to be honest because it infuses the flavours and also makes the meet more tender. This recipe is great if you are looking for something nice and light in the evening.
275g sachet of sweet chilli stir fry sauce. I used a Blue Dragon one with garlic in it.
1 large lime, juiced
600g free range chicken breast stir-fry strips
1 tsp vegetable oil
2cm piece ginger, peeled and grated
1 garlic clove, crushed
350g Ready to Stir-fry Asian Leaf Blend
1/2 bunch coriander
1 tbsp. soy sauce
1 red chilli, sliced
1. Combine sauce, lime juice and soy sauce and chicken in a bowl. Cover and stand for 30 minutes.
2. Spray a chargrill pan with oil. Place over a medium-high heat.
3. Reserve marinade and cook chicken strips, in batches, for 1 minute on each side or until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to the bowl.
4. Heat oil in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add reserved marinade and bring to the boil. Simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Divide leaf blend between serving plates. Chop coriander and sprinkle over leaves. Top with the chicken. Drizzle with sauce. Sprinkle over chilli. Serve.