The jury is a bit out on this one but I thought I would post it anyway for you to try and see what you think. I took the recipe from the Quick and Easy cookbook. Let me know if you do try it.
225g dried macaroni
250g ricotta cheese
1 1/2 tsp wholegrain mustard
3 tbsp snipped fresh chives
200g cherry tomatoes, halved
100g sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained and chopped
Butter or oil, for greasing
100g cheddar cheese, grated
Salt and pepper
1. Bring a large saucepan of lightly salterd water to the boil. Add the pasta and cook for 10-12 minutes, or until tender but still firm to bite. Drain.
2. Mix the ricotta with the mustard, chives and salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the macaroni, cherry tomatoes and sun-dried tomatoes.
3. Grease a 1.7 litre shallow ovenproof dish. Spoon in the macaroni mixture, spreading evenly.
4. Preheat the grill to high. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the macaroni mixture and cook under the preheated grill for 4-5 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
5. Serve the macaroni sprinkled with extra chives.