This is fantastic and really simple to make. I will definately try this recipe again. It’s a Weight Watchers one, which is great. Guilt free pizza. Not quite sure I could stop at one slice though.
8 Propoints per serving
1x 145g pizza vase mix
Calorie controlled cooking spray
2tbsp plain flour, for dusting
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp tomato puree
1/2 tsp dried chilli flakes (optional)
4 Weight Watchers Premium Pork Sausages
150g light mozzarella cheese, drained and torn into pieces
Salt and freshly ground black
A small handful of fresh basil leaves, to garnish
1. Prepare the pizza base mix according to the pack instructions. Mist a 25x35cm baking tray with cooking spray and dust with flour.
2. Roll out the dough thinly on a floured work surface to a 30x23cm rectangle. Transfer to the baking tray and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven to gas mark 7/220 degrees celsius/200 degrees fahrenheit. Mix together the passata, oregano, tomato puree and chilli flakes, if using. Spoon the sauce over the base in a thin layer, leaving a 1cm gap around the edge.
4. Squeeze the sausage meat out of its skins and make into 28 marble-sized balls.
5. Arrange them on top of the pizza, followed by the mozzarella and seasoning. Spray the top of the pizza with cooking spray.
6. Bake in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the base is golden and crisp. Garnish with the basil leaves and cut into 4. Serve immediately.