This is really tasty and healthy. It’s one of Weight Watchers new ProPoints recipes. I hope you enjoy it.
7 proPoints per serving
Serves 4 people
2 tsp seasame oil
4 green shallots, thinly sliced
1 large red pepper, finely chopped
500g lean pork mince
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, chopped
227g can sliced water chestnuts, drained, chopped
80ml hoisin sauce
1 tsp soy sauce
60 ml lemon juice
bunch coarsely chopped fresh coriander
280g baby cos lettuce leaves
1. Lightly spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil and heat on medium heat. Brush with sesame oil.
2. Add shallots and capsicum and cook, stirring, for 5 minutes or until soft.
3. Add mince and cook, stirring to break up lumps, for 5-6 minutes or until cooked.
4. Add garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
5. Add water chestnuts, hoisin sauce, soy sauce and juice to mince.
6. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until heated through.
7. Stir in coriander, then carefully spoon mixture into lettuce leaves. Serve immediately.
Note: serve with Asian green vegetable and steamed jasmine rice.