low fat cooking spray
25g (1 oz) porridge oats
1 tablespoon sunflower seeds
2 heaped teaspoons clear honey, warmed
200g pot low fat vanilla yoghurt
201g can apricot in natural juice, drained and sliced
1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190 degrees celsius. Spray a baking tray with low fat cooking spray.
2. Mix the oats, sunflower seeds and honey together and spread out on the baking tray.
3. Toast in the oven for 6-8 minutes until golden brown, stirring halfway through.
4. Leave to cool on the tray for 2-3 minutes, during which time the oat mixture will become crunchy.
5. Layer up the yoghurt and apricots in two glasses or bowls and then top with the crunchy oat and seed mixture just before eating.
You can change the type of fruit used according to your preference or seasons.