This is supposed to be ½ point per serving but if you used the one cal spray and had no fromage frais its points free.
2 jars of passata (expensive but worth it for handiness)
1 large onion
Handful of basil (I used the paste and it was fine)
Garlic (I used the paste but probably 2 cloves would do)
Olive Oil/1 Cal spray
2 vegetable stock cubes
2 litres of boiling water approximately
2 teaspoons of sweetener
- Chop up leeks and onions.
- Fry off in the Olive oil for about 3 minutes
- Meanwhile dissolve your stock cubes in the boiling water
- Add in the garlic and basil and fry for another minute
- Add approximately 3 tablespoons of the stock to the pan and cover for another 2 minutes.
- Add in the rest of the stock, the passata, bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes. Add in the sweetener and take off the heat. Blend with a food processor to your desired texture.
To serve: top with some fromage frais and a sprinkle of basil.
As Gordon Ramsey would say: “DONE”