These are great, I really enjoyed them. Just good tasty food.
910g of potatoes
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Chopped the potatoes into chip shapes.
- Place in a saucepan of boiling salted water and boil for 6-7 minutes.
- Remove from the boiling and drain. Place on a baking tray with kitchen paper to drain the water out of the chips. Leave to dry for 15 minutes.
- Place the chips into the dry saucepan and shake to rough the edges up. Remove from the saucepan and place on the oven tray.
- Spray with frylight lightly. Don’t overdo it or it will take the chops longer to cook.
- Place in the oven and cook until crispy, about 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and make four wells in the chips. Break in the eggs and place back in the oven for a further 5-6 minutes depending on how well you like your eggs cooked.
- Remove and egg.