Another smashing quick and tasty Weight Watchers recipe.
5 ½ points per serving
200g skinless boneless chicken breast,
Cut into chunky cubes
2 tsp tikka paste
3 tbsp low fat natural yoghurt
2 tsp mango chutney
2 small naan breads
A handful of baby spinach leaves
Lemon or lime wedges to serve
1. Preheat the grill to high and line the grill pan with foil.
2. Place the chicken chunks in a small bowl and rub with the tikka paste.
3. Leave for 2 minutes, and then stir in half of the yoghurt and leave for a further 8 minutes.
4. Mix the remaining yoghurt with the mango chutney and set aside.
5. Heat the naans according to pack instructions.
6. Thread the chicken on 2 long metal skewers, keeping the pieces slightly apart. Grill for 10 minutes, turning once, until charred in places and cooked through.
7. Make a pocket in each naan and spread the insides with the chutney mixture. Add some spinach leaves, then pile the chicken on top and serve with lemon or lime wedges.