I have to admit that I haven’t tried this recipe but it’s definately one on my list. It really is a piece of cake 🙂
8 oz digestives
3 oz butter
3 oz caster sugar
3 oz Philadelphia cream cheese
2 pots hazelnut yoghurt
1 small carton of cream whipped
- Bash the biscuits with a rolling pin until it’s the texture of crumbs.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and stir in the biscuits, remove from the heat. Spread into a tin and chill in the fridge.
- Beat the sugar and cream cheese in a bowl.
- Fold in the yoghurt and cream. Spread on the base.
- Chill in the fridge until set.
- Serve with whipped cream and some chopped nuts.