This is my own version of Thai Green Curry, I think it’s great but sure I would J
3 Chicken Breasts
150g of potatoes
2 tablespoons of green curry paste (I like to mix 1 tblsp with regular curry paste and 1 green curry paste)
1 tin of light coconut milk
1 green chilli
50g of broccoli
1 large onion
2 cloves of garlic
2 tablespoons of chutney (mango preferably)
50 g of sugar snap peas
1 stock cube
100ml of boiling water
- Peel and dice the potatoes and boil for 15 mins. At the last 5 mins of cooking time, add in the broccoli and sugar snap peas and boil for the remaining time.
- Meanwhile chop the chicken, onion and garlic and chilli.
- Fry the chicken in a large fry pan until turning brown, add in the onion, garlic and chilli and fry for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the boiled vegetables and add stir in the curry paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Dissolve the stock cube in the boiling water and add to the pan.
- Pour in the coconut milk and stir. Add the chutney and stir.
- Simmer for 40 minutes.
Serve with Basmati rice. You could add some coriander seeds to the rice during cooking to give it a nice flavour.