Yes surprise another Weight Watchers recipe.
4 ½ points per serving
10 minutes to prepare
10 minutes to cook
100g of whole-wheat fusilli pasta
60g frozen peas
Low fat cooking spray
75g of halloumi, cut into small cubes
2 tbsp of fat free vinaigrette
2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar
A few sprigs of chopped mint
A good handful of spinach leaves
Handful of basil leaves
- Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook according to pack instructions.
- Add the peas for the final 3 minutes of cooking time, just to defrost.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Set aside.
- Meanwhile mist a small frying pan with low fat cooking spray and heat. Add the halloumi cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes, turning them so that they brown on all sides. Set aside and cool.
- Mix together the vinaigrette, balsamic vinegar and mint. Pour over the pasta and stir well. Mix in the spinach leaves and basil and serve with the halloumi scattered on top.
I love halloumi and this recipe just sounds delicious to me. There are so many variations of recipes with halloumi, it is just amazing.
Yeah, it’s great. I saw another recipe recently that I must try and post. If you have any nice ones, please pass them on.