I experimented and stumbled across this recipe, which I think is pretty tasted I have to say. Very quick and easy.
200g pasta bows
1 small onion, diced.
1 tin of chopped tomatoes with garlic
1 small tub of low fat crème fraiche (250 ml).
2 tablespoons of olive oil.
6 medallions of smoked bacon.
½ finely chopped red chilli
Salt and pepper
75g grated white cheese
- Bowl the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, fry off the onion and bacon until browned.
- Fry off the chilli for 1-2 minutes with the onion and bacon.
- Add the tin of tomatoes to the cooked ingredients, bring to the boil and then reduce heat and simmer for 8 minutes.
- Sprinkle in the grated cheese and stir.
- Stir in the crème fraiche and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Add in the pasta, stir and season to taste.